Just like a two year old!

I decided that I cannot function in melt down mode.

I don't know if the trainers would think its the best idea, but I am taking the day off from working out today.  I was going to go to the gym or run or something before bible study, but I decided to go with Katie with the boys for their check up (Adam is in Colombia)  and then I'm cleaning my house...  and then to bible study.

I feel like I can't function.  And that means that I am one very small step away from losing my mind.  So I using the gift of discernment and taking today as a 'get your house and yourself in order' day.  I'm tired of feeling like I'm gonna cry at any moment (even the calm moments) so...  that's the way it goes.

Isaiah 40:31 Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint

Comments

Pat said…
I think you made a wise choice. Healthy in mind, body and spirit...not one more then the other. You're doing a great job...especially on the discernment!