Ok, I love this competition but I am so annoyed today. And I am a lot disappointed in myself.
1. I miss my pean. I just miss her, ok, I know she's doing God's work but no text this morning that just says 'up' when she wakes up or whatever... yes, I miss her.
2. I'm tired, I haven't slept good in about 3 days, I take that back, I've slept well, just not enough of it.
3. I'm sore. My legs hurt with each step, literally I had to use the handicap stall because I couldn't get down! Ha! I know that's funny but my calves have been hurting for a week.
4. Aunt Flo came to visit so that just makes me crabby
5. I AM PUSHING MYSELF! If you think that I don't want to do better, you're crazy, I should have napped yesterday (truly I should have!), but instead I went to the gym! And I could barely move my legs today!
6. I hate games that include more than just me running. I can work out, I will run, but soccer SUCKS! Ok! People are mean spirited when they play even though they are like 'its just for fun' not everyone, but when there is a ball involved some people are just ridiculous, and for the record, almost everyone playing was nice, it was just a little more than i can handle. When I was in 2nd grade I got popped right in the chin with a bat, it sucked. I don't care if you like to play them, just leave me to the sidelines or let me run.
7. When people say mean things in a funny way, they are still mean things, and if you think that people (me especially) is just gonna let you be a punk, you've lost your mind. Next time there is a good chance I won't be so nice.
And lets just say this, before I even got to the hill, I was praying about my students, crying over the brokenness that they have in their lives. I see what their lives could be, if they surrender and let Christ rule their lives and have the freedom that will make them soar!
Going to take a bath and then to bed!