Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, July 15, 2010

So... if you really must know!

Ok, I love this competition but I am so annoyed today.  And I am a lot disappointed in myself.

1.  I miss my pean.  I just miss her, ok, I know she's doing God's work but no text this morning that just says 'up' when she wakes up or whatever...  yes, I miss her. 
2.  I'm tired, I haven't slept good in about 3 days, I take that back, I've slept well, just not enough of it.
3.  I'm sore.  My legs hurt with each step, literally I had to use the handicap stall because I couldn't get down!  Ha!  I know that's funny but my calves have been hurting for a week.
4.  Aunt Flo came to visit so that just makes me crabby
5.  I AM PUSHING MYSELF!  If you think that I don't want to do better, you're crazy, I should have napped yesterday (truly I should have!), but instead I went to the gym! And I could barely move my legs today!
6.  I hate games that include more than just me running. I can work out, I will run, but soccer SUCKS!  Ok!  People are mean spirited when they play even though they are like 'its just for fun' not everyone, but when there is a ball involved some people are just ridiculous, and for the record, almost everyone playing was nice, it was just a little more than i can handle.  When I was in 2nd grade I got popped right in the chin with a bat, it sucked.  I don't care if you like to play them, just leave me to the sidelines or let me run.
7.  When people say mean things in a funny way, they are still mean things, and if you think that people (me especially) is just gonna let you be a punk, you've lost your mind. Next time there is a good chance I won't be so nice.

And lets just say this, before I even got to the hill, I was praying about my students, crying over the brokenness that they have in their lives.  I see what their lives could be, if they surrender and let Christ rule their lives and have the freedom that will make them soar!

Going to take a bath and then to bed!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Keep movin' girl...proud of you! And as for mean spirited people...they need some holy spirit moving in their lives!
Bean is a blessing.