Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 20, 2010

choosing to live love

Maybe for some its easy just to live without love.

I truly want to make the world a better place, with love. Though many times I fail.

We come to the end of another week, and I can only tell you that my heart is breaking. In all the good I see around me, I still see so much hurt and fear. It wears me out, it sometimes immobilizes me. It makes me feel like a failure, like I didn't do enough. That people don't choose love, and maybe its because I don't show love enough, my faults get in the way.

This week, all I've been able to do is rest in the peace that is called Jesus. I've been a mess all week, I can tell you that for sure I thought I'd run out of tears because I've cried so much. Apparantly that's not possible or I just haven't cried enough yet.

The other week God put in my heart Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. That's what I have to keep remembering, its etched in my heart and when I think of giving up, I remember that verse. I will continue to choose love, no matter how difficult it is.

Today's verse of the day:
“I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”- Psalm 16:8

No comments: