choosing to live love

Maybe for some its easy just to live without love.

I truly want to make the world a better place, with love. Though many times I fail.

We come to the end of another week, and I can only tell you that my heart is breaking. In all the good I see around me, I still see so much hurt and fear. It wears me out, it sometimes immobilizes me. It makes me feel like a failure, like I didn't do enough. That people don't choose love, and maybe its because I don't show love enough, my faults get in the way.

This week, all I've been able to do is rest in the peace that is called Jesus. I've been a mess all week, I can tell you that for sure I thought I'd run out of tears because I've cried so much. Apparantly that's not possible or I just haven't cried enough yet.

The other week God put in my heart Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. That's what I have to keep remembering, its etched in my heart and when I think of giving up, I remember that verse. I will continue to choose love, no matter how difficult it is.

Today's verse of the day:
“I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”- Psalm 16:8

Comments