crazy!

I wish I could tell you right now about the events of the last week. I will, eventually, just not yet. But I came home to my room painted, I had hired someone to paint my room while I was gone, I figured it would be easiest since I wasn’t home, I moved all the stuff out of the room and he painted. I am blessed to have some great people in my life that stretch me and love me. I came home to my bed being made, new sheets, flowers, and just feeling this overwhelming sense of being loved.

I picked out the colors of my room in literally 5 minutes. I guess sometimes its better to be lucky than good. If you know me, you know that I am not a decorator, its just not my thing. When I moved into my house, every room but Phyllis’s was buttercream. I just am not good at these sort of things. So I chose the colors of my room and I love it, though all week I kind of anguished over it. I feel settled there.

I feel like everything in my life is in a constant state of flux. I love the saying ‘in those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in assurance He knows how to find me. ~Neva Coyle. I feel like I’m just trying to be quiet because I am afraid that if I speak it won’t be good, and besides, hurting people hurt people. So I’ll just be quiet and let God do the speaking.

I am excited to go back to working out. I missed it last week. Zumba on Monday and Tuesday whether the team is there or not I will be there. Thursday will be my trek to Cranbrook. I love it there, its so beautiful and each time I go, I see something different, but always wonder through the beautiful house/garden. Its so amazing to me, the colors are so alive.

So that’s it, I’ve got a lot going on and I might be doing a lot of writing this week.

Lovetoyouall!

Comments