This is gonna be a short post, I've GOT to go get my nails done, but I absolutely feel the need to write.
God moved this trip and it was great to see what He did for the kids.
Me, my feet hurt so bad on Thursday, I almost wished that someone would have cut them off.
Its Saturday, 'the morning after' and I can't actually explain how I feel, because I've felt every emotion I think possible this week. The one that stands out the most: fear. I have had to be on guard all week, I seriously at one point thought 'where is Sara for all these crazy people?'. Seriously. I saw enough crazy people to fill a whole hospital. (and I am sure I'm not supposed to call them crazy)
I'm super thankful for the following:
1. Others who are naive
2. Protection (I think this should be all 10)
3. People who love Jesus
4. Getting to hear the things the kids saw God do, and hearing them worship
5. Pizza on the last night
6. Coming home to a freshly painted room, furniture moved, balloons, flowers, made bed, no dishes in the sink.
7. Being home safe
8. A daughter who doesn't mind doing laundry
9. A bathtub
10. Sleeping in my own bed
11. And a Jesus who never leaves us