I can't even begin to tell you...

...how stressed I am.

I need to get away... but to where? I'm not sure since I am pretty low maintaince, I need a place to put my head to rest, a toaster for my Ezekial bread and a place to store my water. For cheap. And a place to sit in the morning a soak up the morning would be pretty great.

I need a place for God to speak to me, to breathe in clean air and refocus or focus. Whichever.

I need a place that I can set my bags so that I can go out on an adventure in the woods or to a cute little mom and pop place for lunch.

A place where the sun shines. Blue skies and clouds.

I can't begin to tell you how stressed I am and how a little get away will calm me down and soothe my soul. A place where I can breathe and cry. I'd go camping but I hate camping lol.

I am going to try to find some place up north or to the west where I can stick my feet in the water in sandy beach, a place where I can run on a trail.

Not sure where yet, but I can hear it calling me.

Comments