Prayer

If you're lucky at some point in your walk you realize how awesome prayer is. It becomes this part of your life almost like breathing. If you ask me to pray for something I'm praying.

Sometimes i don't even know what else to do for someone, so I pray... and pray... and pray... today was one of those days, I just prayed and worked.

I was telling my girlfriend today that in all my new studying that I somehow have been able to take the feelings I've had and turn them into words to God, to be able to express how I feel not just say 'hear my heart God because I don't have the words'. Its been this incredible transformation. Sometimes I still have those moments where my heart is broken and I just have to rely on the God of the universe that knows and feels everything.

I'm so thankful for prayer, for the words up, and the love down.

1 Thes 5:17 Never stop praying

Comments