Week in Review

So I know all my faithful fans (all two of you) have been going through withdrawals since I haven't written, its been a crazy busy week! and not all of it good.

1. Cold is on its was out thanks to Jill and Cyrota Plus or whatever its called! Finally the stuff is breaking up, unfortunatly, I am coughing it up, I am now (lady like or not) an Olympic spitter (sorry, but I'm not swallowing it)

2. The DIA was awesome with Rosie last night! I had such a great time!

3. Bought one size smaller jeans today! woo hoo!!

4. I saw a ton of kids give their lives (some for the first time, some back) to Jesus on Wednesday, I was blown away by the goodness of God and His grace and love.

5. Still loving Zumba, bought a 10 pack pass this week!

6. Ran

7. Going to dinner with an old friend today, God is reminding me that we were created to be in relationship with people

8. Greatest children's book 'the boy who changed the world' by Andy Andrews

9. Shuffle came, excited to load it.

10. Shadowfeet by Brooke Fraser

11. Jesus, always in the midst of it all



Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day

when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way

You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

Comments

Momma said…
Congrats on buying new jeans! That is a great feeling. I remember one time trying on some jeans and realizing that a certain size fit me. I was so excited I was dancing in the dressing room. Your hard work is paying off.