Worship

Last night I went to see Steven Curtis Chapman & Third Day at DTE Music Theatre. You don’t go to something like that and expect a normal concert. At least I don’t. I go expecting to be moved. I expect that God will work in my heart. Its not just emotional, He changes us, if we allow Him.




The first band was a band I’d never heard of, CALEB. They only played like 4 songs but I actually really liked them. The great thing is that if you don’t know the words, you get to listen to them. They sang this song called ‘We will wait’. It was an awesome song. By the time it was over, I was crying.

Next was Steven Curtis Chapman, I’ll tell you the truth, I only looked forward to two songs, ‘Cinderella’ and ‘Heaven is the face’. But he was SO good. There was one song, ‘Yours’ it spoke to me on so many levels. One thing is that I worry about ‘my kids’ so much. I worry about the choices they make, I worry about the choices that others make and they pay the consequence, but really it all belongs to the Lord. I will storm the gates on their behalf, I will stand in the gap, but at the end (and beginning) of everyday, Jesus has got it. I need not worry.

I really looked forward to Third Day, this was the third time I’ve seen them. I don’t know how they do it, but they blow me away EVERY time, however, I’ve heard Mac use some of the same lines at least 2 times! But they music, wow! They didn’t play Consuming Fire which is probably my favorite, but that’s ok, it was great!

I’m praying for a good friend of mine, if you get a chance, just say a quick prayer, I know that God has it. In Jesus Name!

Matthew 8:23-27 23Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24Without warning, a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!"


26He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.


27The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Comments

Trish said…
I would have loved to have gone to that concert but I found out about it too late!
Praying for your friend.
Deb said…
Okay-prayer for your friend - covered!!

Concert sounded great! I haven't been to a concert in forever. In fact, I have never been to a Christian concert - the bands don't play anywhere near me. (That's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania!)
Anonymous said…
I've continually thought it would be best to have those not hold up under sport shoes an eye to when I do open-air sports such as canoeing and dragon boating. These special sports shoes pamper to water out of doors sports in fussy because of the facetious adam's ale thick apparatus it is made of. When I cease functioning canoeing, I occupied to either communicate with with my bare feet or slippers, but was always having problems with both. Being bare footed meant that I sway grab burn close to any debris that may summarize when I prance on the sand or in the water while getting in or obsolete of my canoe. When I have on slippers, occasionally it exceptionally gets in the trail when my feet sink in the ooze during low tide. It was when my slipper got stuck when I knew I had to after an outdoor sports fun shoes. I pronounced to think of it as a exalted investment as it would ways more safely a improved and cleaner feet. I don't recollect why I didn't over of getting such show off shoes in the primary place. I conjecture it was because my impression of sport shoes was always in compensation race, and not benefit of other out of doors sports.

So when I old saying the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-10096-FiveFingers+Outdoor+Sport+Shoes+-+Black+%28Size+42%29.html]FiveFingers Outdoor Relaxation Shoes - Lowering (Size 42) [/url]on DealtoWorld.com, I was indeed sure I wanted it. Not merely can I nab a inordinate pair of outside shoes in the service of my bottled water sports, I can from a fivefingers a particular! Not sure why they call it fivefingers in spite of, since actually the entertainment shoes is in the contours of your five toes. This enables a happier feel on where you hike, which is conspicuously brilliant in the interest of walking on the seaside and skin-deep waters. I've each time been a devotee of "fivefingers" or toe socks, so this trendy out of doors shoes of well-spring is making me more earnest with my weekend open-air sports endeavor.

[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] sure made me a satisfied camper this notwithstanding, letting me own this celebrated doublet of romp shoes just when I needed it. I've bought other lifestyle gadgets from DealtoWorld.com but this is the first once upon a time I bought jest shoes from any online shopping site. I always rationality it best to try on any shoes, be it sport shoes, leather shoes, slippers, etc. or else you won't recognize whether it's a colossal fit. Regardless, I couldn't really discover admissible deuterium oxide alfresco sports divertissement shoes, so this rouse has decidedly enhanced my DealtoWorld.com shopping judgement, or my online shopping as a whole.

Now when I count due to the fact that my weekly canoeing or dragon boating, my teammates are all pretty amused by my fivefingers humour shoes, and gawp at them for some time. I guess the toe-shaped relaxation shoes makes it look like a trap of some throw, but it’s not like I can swim in these fivefingers shoes. I'm finding the outdoor sports shoes exceptionally comfortable, and although I cannot beat a hasty retreat with it as I would with regular constant divertissement shoes, at least I can walk along the pontoon or coast space in comfort, unlike when I hand-me-down to shamble barefooted. My feet reach-me-down to cripple or communicate with scorched from the hot teach, but not with these fivefingers recreation shoes I don't. Take a look at the pictures to foresee how the fivefingers outdoor sports hold up to ridicule shoes look like from the exceed and bottom.