Writing is key

There are a lot of things going on in my life. As always. One thing I've learned about me is that I must write. This blog is my journal, its where whatever craziness in my life goes on gets written down, the good the bad the ugly and sometimes the really great!

Today I stepped on the scale, only once a week. That's all. If I do it everyday I go crazy. It was a couple pounds up to be honest. It frightened me. Its been a couple days in a row of not making the best choices for dinner, so its time to get back on track. I pulled out my book today, wrote my breakfast and my tracking book will be in my purse and back to tracking we will go. Its easy to forget to count something or eat the correct portion size. But if you write it down (and you've got to be honest!) somehow it helps.

Its like that with my budget, with my eating, with my feelings. I need to write it down, in the craziness of my life, I need to be accountable.

1 Cor 1:7 (msg) Just think—you don't need a thing, you've got it all! All God's gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale. And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus. God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that.

Comments