YEAH! I puked!!!!

Ok, so today I could have made a million (maybe 20) excuses why I couldn't run, but I did!  6.15 miles!  I mapped it out, I wanted to know that I could do it before my 10K, I am running with someone else and they are not sure if they can run the whole thing, but I wanted to make sure I could.  No matter what, we finish together!

It was tough today!  6.15 miles is a long way!  But it was pure worship for me.  I've given God my heart, my life, and now I'm turning over my body to him.  No more will I be held captive by this body of mine, it doesn't belong to me anymore, and you can't be held captive by things that don't belong to you.

Every song that played today was just what my heart needed to sing!  Pure worship, music and running! 

It was so awesome! and I pushed myself so hard that when I got home, I PUKED!  woo hoo!!!  yes... i realize that's weird but I'm excited that I pushed myself!

Comments