Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, October 01, 2010

Crabby Patty

Just call me Crabby Patty.

I’m tired! I’ve been sick for 5 weeks. Yes, I know, reduce stress, drink water, and REST! Ok, I get it, however, when does one find time to do that rest part? When you are supposed to rest when you have a house, work, and you must take care of the everyday things in life. And did I mention, I haven’t exercised since last Thursday that does not make me any happier.

I just want to feel better, I went to the doctor, new antibiotic because I know have Bronchitis. Yes, I should stay home from work today, but I can’t. Too much to do. I work in automotive, its just like brain surgery, everything is an emergency. You don’t believe me, give it a week working in the industry, you’ll see. Its not that it’s a bad thing, its just the way it is.

I’m looking forward to some much needed rest tonight. And tomorrow. And Sunday.

Pray for me, will you? I need rest and I need to feel better. I leave for Brazil on the 11th and I do the half marathon on the 17th.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Praying Miss Margie...feel better soon.

Pat said...

When I read "crabby Patty" I thought you were talking about me, cuz I've been feeling kind of down too lately.
I will pray for you that crabby Patty leaves and is replaced by Magnificient Margie!