Finding Love in Little things

Sorry that this is my 2nd post today, there might be 30 more if I need to.

2 Cor 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

I need to find love in all I do, or I just won't survive. So... in my day, this is where I found love... God is love and He is found in all things

ON FB when people commented on my status or on my posts.
Here when sara said 'we're not having this mess' and a testimony is on its way
In friends who listen
In texts back that say I'm praying and loveyou
In finding coupons on my desk
In songs sent to me via text
In sending gum in the mail
In clean bathrooms
In making cookies from a cake mix
In naps in the car when you're so tired that you can't drive any longer, and God just comes over me and says 'rest here' in the parking lot of my old building. It was a great reminder of where I have been and what God has brought me through.
In cousins who love us

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Love is all around...