I copied this from Pat’s blog .
1) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People with no integrity
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Since I haven’t really been anywhere, I can only say that I’d love to go Malta or Greece. I actually wouldn’t mind living in the City of Detroit.
Malta or Greece – because its beautiful
Detroit – because our city has a heart beat that never stops, the heart that people have for others, the great ‘little known’ places are fabulous.
3) Have you ever been searched by the cops?
4) What is the one thing on your mind right now?
A good friend going through some crap. I feel like I can’t stop praying about it.
5) What is your favorite song right now?
Cinderella – Steven Curtis Chapman, Remedy – Crowder, Ready to love again –Lady Antebellum, For Good – From Wicked, Someone to fall back on – Jason Robert Brown, Chasing Pavement – Adele, and last but not least, Shadowfeet – Brooke Fraser.
You see, I can’t just have one favorite.
6) What talent do you wish you had?
I would love to sing well.
7) What is your favorite drink?
8) Describe yourself in one word
Loving – or at least I try to be.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this if you would like, and let me know if you do so I don't miss your answers.