So happy to be home

hI would have blogged yesterday however, I was 'nesting'. When we came in, stuff was everywhere from our week (I had a suitcase and 2 carry-ons PLUS my purse! and Phyllis had a ton of stuff). I was so happy I stopped at Block's on the way home from the airport (though I'm sad its their last weekend!) so now we have fruits and veggies! All my stuff is packed by the door to go back to work (coffee, computer, chocolates, and some stuff to mail).

Today... (no particular order) - some of this might pour over into the week ahead

1. RCDetroit2. Italian Wedding Soup
3. Homemade Bread
4. Waffles
5. Laundry
6. More cleaning (dishes!)
7. Gym (I so need to go to the gym! - get back in the routine!)
8. Figure out how to move computer upstairs!
9. Increase donations - get rid of stuff
10. Pray

1 Sam 1:10 In bitterness of soul Hannah wept much and prayed to the LORD.

(pic taken in Brazil)

Comments