Day 10: One Confession

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14


My confession... as lame as it seems is that I am not always truthful as I'd like to be, I had another post that I would have loved to post about, how my heart is in turmoil, how I really feel, but I won't be posting it. Why?  because I don't think it will bring glory.

I'd also love to post it because its how I feel, but I think that in my hurt it would bring bad light to someone else, and I don't think that's right either, but just so you know... I'd really like to tell you how I feel, but I'll just be quiet, and if you feel the need to ask me what's going on, I'll be honest and tell you, I just won't tell you, here.

My Christmas holidays are going to look different this year, at least different for us.  I thought about going away for Christmas, however this year, I think I will be opening presents, and maybe painting my house, maybe tearing down paneling.  Its different but different is not always bad.  Or maybe we will go away, or maybe to the movies, I'm not sure, as long as I'm with Phyllis, I don't really care what we do.

“Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.”- Psalm 119:143

Comments

Trish said…
Love wins everytime! You are blessed to have such a great relationship with your sweet Phyllis.