Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

This was meant for yesterday but I've had a super lot on my mind and heart. I chose to be quiet yesterday even though I wanted to scream from the rooftops.  It was a wise choice. I didn't hurt anyone by blabbing and I didn't fall off any rooftops. 

Today (yesterday) I am supposed to write about 5 people who mean a lot to me, I think I could write about 500, but I will chose just 5.

I am always amazed at how awesome my daughter is.  Not only is she super smart (4.0) but she is kind and loving.  I couldn't have imagined a daughter this great coming from such a mess like me, but God's grace, like every other time in my life has prevailed.  She is gone for the next 3 days and its super quiet around here.

My cousin.  I can honestly tell you that in all my life I can not remember a moment she hasn't been there.  She not only is family to me, but a very dear friend.  Can't imagine not having her around.

My mom.  I miss her everyday. 

My dad. I'm thankful for him. 
My friend.  I am so very thankful that he is such a man of integrity and he makes me laugh.  He is a great example of what being a dad really is!

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

Comments