Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Early Workouts

Its Wednesday, and I was at the gym. I really did have to talk myself out of bed, and I did.  I love morning workouts but its hard to get up that early, but especially on days I have something planned at night, and I know I won't be able to make it to the gym it really is a necessity.  Also, I don't want anyone to say 'I knew she'd never stick to it', that's me, being honest.

There are a lot of benefits to getting to the gym early, here are a few of mine:

You have your pick of any machine, the gym is NOT busy.
No stressing out about getting to the gym 'later'
Feeling good all day
Being more focused
A feeling of accomplishment
More energy
Boosting my metabolic rate (supposedly)
Feeling good about myself
Starting my day with worship (exercise and music)
It is God honoring

Here are the cons:
Getting up at 4:30

In this case, benefits definitely outweigh the cons!

1 Cor 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own

No comments: