Early Workouts

Its Wednesday, and I was at the gym. I really did have to talk myself out of bed, and I did.  I love morning workouts but its hard to get up that early, but especially on days I have something planned at night, and I know I won't be able to make it to the gym it really is a necessity.  Also, I don't want anyone to say 'I knew she'd never stick to it', that's me, being honest.

There are a lot of benefits to getting to the gym early, here are a few of mine:

You have your pick of any machine, the gym is NOT busy.
No stressing out about getting to the gym 'later'
Feeling good all day
Being more focused
A feeling of accomplishment
More energy
Boosting my metabolic rate (supposedly)
Feeling good about myself
Starting my day with worship (exercise and music)
It is God honoring

Here are the cons:
Getting up at 4:30

In this case, benefits definitely outweigh the cons!

1 Cor 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own

Comments