How?

I'd like the answer to this... I wonder if it is even possible.

I've never thought of myself as one to set my feet about red clay in Africa for long term. I wonder how?

I wonder how I would be able to get enough money, and go there.
I wonder how I would muster up enough bravery to step out.
I wonder what it would be like to live a life so simply that all I could do is love.
I wonder if I could
I wonder if I am called to do that
I wonder how one makes that kind of thing happen
I wondered as I looked at this blog, seeing all those children, if I could do that. It seems sometimes I really want to.

but how?

Deut 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

Comments