Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, November 08, 2010

How?

I'd like the answer to this... I wonder if it is even possible.

I've never thought of myself as one to set my feet about red clay in Africa for long term. I wonder how?

I wonder how I would be able to get enough money, and go there.
I wonder how I would muster up enough bravery to step out.
I wonder what it would be like to live a life so simply that all I could do is love.
I wonder if I could
I wonder if I am called to do that
I wonder how one makes that kind of thing happen
I wondered as I looked at this blog, seeing all those children, if I could do that. It seems sometimes I really want to.

but how?

Deut 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

No comments: