its nice

It seems weird to say this, but its nice not to be hurt.  One of my friends has adopted an 'i don't care attitude', I have a adopted a 'its ok, you can't steal my joy attitude'.

I got a text the other day that would have sent me into a pissed off frenzy the other day. If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was sent to make me mad.  But you know what?  I was a little hurt but I just thought, it can only hurt you if you let it.  Just like sometimes you can chose to be a victim.  I wasn't giving anyone permission to do that.

Yesterday I spent my day shopping, and then home, and then I had some girl time with Rosie and Melissa, we went to see 'A Current'.  it was good, and then Michelle came over and Phyllis of course was home, and it was fabulous!  We just hung out, had snacks and sundaes, and fell asleep.  I made breakfast this morning, we watched 'The Book of Eli' (well, they watched it) and I made cranberry bread for a local church/soup kitchen because they had TONS of donated cranberries. 

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.  Praising God for each step I take and each breath I take in.

Going to put up the tree, put on the lights, and tomorrow Phyllis and I will decorate our tree that is in a totally different place than it usually is... just like my heart this holiday season!

Joy to the World!  The Savior Reigns!

“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” - Colossians 3:16

Comments