Random Thoughts

First I must say… I’m hungry today. I think I didn’t eat enough for breakfast, but it seemed satisfying at the time though.

Today was my 5th day working out this week, so that means if I want, I can sleep in tomorrow. But I doubt I will. I totally feel great all day when I’ve been to the gym in the morning, I’ve done 3.25 miles every day in 30 minutes. It is seriously amazing. And yes, I know… you want to choke me. It’s ok, sometimes I want to choke myself…


Today I had this awesome realization… God is really working in me! LOL! It was like I turned around and could see where I am compared to where I was… and it was crazy good. How awesome is it when you see that? So good!

We studied John 4 last night with my girls last night, it was so good. God knows us and loves us and the harvest is ready!! Read it, you will be blessed!

I was thinking about how great my bible study group is! I have to tell you that sometimes I think they are way smarter than me, or maybe more knowledgable, but I love it because it makes me grow, makes me think, and gets me closer to God! Wooo hoo!

Also started reading a book called ‘Fight like a Girl’, so far, I really like it.

Turned on my mp3 player and it was on ‘Savior King’. I love that song!

Life is so much better when you see the Jesus in people! Its like your own private sunshine!

Looking forward to ‘falling back’ in time this weekend!

I must make applesauce this weekend!

Reading ‘The boy who changed the world’ at a celebrity reading program next week! I am soo sooo excited to 2nd graders. I know I am not really a celebrity, but I am excited! If you’ve never read the book I urge you to, its AWESOME!

Thinking about doing this silly thing... Giving the book 'choosing to see' to someone and then they pass it on and pass it on... but here's the thing, I write something that I 'see' that God is doing in my life or something encouraging or how He is changing me, and the next person does the same thing and we just keep passing it on, don't you think that would be great? or do you think it would be dumb?

Jesus is amazing. His grace blows me away!

Read this… so good!!! http://www.incourage.me/2010/11/changing-lenses.html

Psalm 19:24 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Comments