Thank the Lord!

so... the plumber came, and the issue wasn't with 'the stack' although I am not completely sure what that is, but I do know where it is.  He ran his snake thing, and my problem?

Tree roots.

This is the first time that I've had roots that it backed up in the laundry room only, and never all that food crud.  When I am not fast enough to get the plumber out (which this time I guess I wasn't), my whole basement floods.  And its a mess to clean up.  Well, if you recall, I pulled up the carpet in the living room and put it in the basement.  And for "some reason" it did not flood in that room. 

I cannot tell you how thankful I am that it was the stinky mess that it was and not a huge flood.  I would have had to haul that carpet (wet) up the stairs, by myself!

Let me also tell you this, I may be alone in this house, and alone in figuring all this stuff out, but God really does send me angels to help me get it cleaned up!

Psalm 119:76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant

Thank You Lord!

Comments