Week's Vacation

At the last minute I decided to take a week off for vacation, I had the time, and I really needed some time off, I've been on edge for months. Everyone needs vacation.

I can't say that I am looking forward to going back, I mean, I like my job but I enjoyed my time off.  I feel rested.

I still got up everyday and went to the gym or ran outside.  Mon-Thurs.

I got most of the windows in the house covered in plastic.  I just need to do Phyllis's room (which I need help with because I can't remove the window treatments so I need someone to hold them up while I do the plastic, and the front window. 

I fixed the flapper in the toilet.  If only I had really known how easy that it was.  I heard that you should actually replace it every year because they wear out and you can save yourself money in your water bill because there is less water leakage.  I don't know if that's true, but I do know that mine was worn out.

I took my car in and thankfully my rear axle wasn't cracked (recall issue). 

I changed my burnt out head light and tail light (both on the left side). I don't know how a guy would replace it without removing the battery because there was not much room.

I had breakfast twice with friends, met a great friend for coffee, went to the chiropractor, logged onto work one day while I was chilling at Starbucks.  Sent Christmas cards and candy canes to Soldiers in Afganistan.  Cleaned house.  Christmas shopping.  Enjoyed Thanksgiving.  Found Freedom and Truth.   Had three beauties spend the night after going to see The Current. 

My tree is ready to go up.  Its been a great week!  I am rested.

2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Comments