12 days of Christmas

RC Detroit is celebrating 12 days of Christmas! Starts today! I don't know about you, but I really do love doing things for people. I don't need an excuse, but seriously, if you give me one, I'm all in. I actually started last week, and think I just might end up doing something until next Christmas. What would the world look like if you just did one nice thing for every person you came in contact with. A card? A homemade treat? A phone call? The cashier at your local big-chain grocery store? what if you randomly stopped at the bus stop and handed someone money to pay for their bus ticket? Or laundry soap at the laundromat? hmmm.... I do believe the world would be a better place.

So here are their suggestions
1. Dec 7: Send a note to your pastor or pastor’s wife
2. Dec 8: Buy a gift for Joy to the D! (or your favorite charity! Toys for Tots, Salvation Army, Seven Families) Acts 20:35
3. Dec 9: Give up a parking spot or seat for a stanger
4. Dec 10: Bring a treat to a Barista or cashier
5. Dec 11: Let someone go in front of you in line – Matthew 19:30
6. Dec 12: Thank someone who has encouraged you – 1 Thes 3:2
7. Dec 13: Bring cookies to a neighbor or co-worker James 1:17
8. Dec 14: Pay for a person behind you in the drive thru
9. Dec 15: Pick up some litter that’s not yours
10. Dec 16: Buy coffee for a stranger – Luke 17:7 msg
11. Dec 17: Invite someone to church today
12. Dec 18: Joy to the D!! (OR Volunteer where your heart is called)

And a partridge in a pear tree!!!!!

Comments