2010 --> 2011

Its almost the end to 2010, I am amazed at the year I had.

What am I thinking going into 2011? Any goals or resolutions?

Well… I’m scared out of my mind. 26.2 miles, seriously, what the heck was I thinking! Is it attainable, sure, it is but it will not be easy. What am I, an idiot?

Looking back on 2010, I am amazed.

I’m amazed at the call God gave me to be obedient and trust Him. You’d think it would be easy, but it wasn’t.

I’ve made some great friends, and happily left some behind.

My kitchen is closer to be how I’d like, I got the hole in the wall, the countertops are more than I imagined, the floor is complete, the tile for the backsplash purchased, and the painter will paint in February. Why is it so hard for me to pick out the paint?

I’ve given away so much stuff. No longer holding on to things 'just in case'. I know if I have a need, God will provide.

I’ve found freedom that I never knew was possible.

God continues to provide for me in incredible ways.

He speaks to me, and loves me, and I am humbled.

God has incredible things planned for me, I can’t see what’s ahead!

Jer 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart

Comments