Busy busy!

Today is ‘Pay it Forward’ Day! I know that its not real, but I love an excuse to love someone, though really the only excuse I need is Jesus. He loved us first! So I bought a bagel and a coffee for someone this morning! It was cute! She didn’t want me to, however once I said ‘Don’t rob me of a blessing” then she just gave me a hug!

Yesterday I came home and made dinner – that means two days in a row! It was ok, followed a recipe to a ‘T’ which isn’t always easy for me, but it needed more garlic. I’ll remember that for next time. I had dinner done, from start to finish in 20 minutes. With a view of my Chrsitmas Tree that is in the dining room instead of the living room because A) there was more room and B) I didn’t want to move furniture. The decorations I usually put all over the house are now in my living room. I thought I would hate it but ended up loving it because I really do spend a lot of time in the kitchen and in the dining room (that’s where the computer is) – we don’t even have a dining room table in the dining room – I had to move it to the basement when I had construction done and since I can’t get it up the stairs by myself, that is where it has remained. I thought I’d hate it, but I love it, and since its there and easily plugged in, its been lit up, which often doesn’t happen because where it usually is, you must be a contortionist to plug it in.

I also got a 5 lb soft weight ball and a kettleball thingy, and I love it! I did it yesterday and some work with my bands, pretty sweet while watching TV! Curves has a holiday promotion so I’m getting my free month this month!

Also, signed up for NetFlix!

My actual ‘gift’ buying is done. Only need to pick up gift cards and I’m done buying for Christmas! Love Amazon.com!!!

That’s it! Even though I hate snow, it was pretty this morning! By the end of December I’ll want the slap the weather man and anyone else who mentions the word snow, but today… it was beautiful!

1 Thes 2:19-20 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

Comments