Furnaces! UGH!

I could not believe the estimate I got today!  OH MY WORD!  I had a figure in my head, and the estimate I got was for DOUBLE the price in my head (and I thought I had a high number! Worse case scenerio).  OH MY WORD!

I didn't know whether I should be offended, angry, or just laugh.  And let me tell you, that guy, is lucky I am not who I used to be because I would have cussed him out.  I sent him on his way, and laughed. You've got to be kidding me! 

But it was a lesson.  And God teaches us those things. In the meantime, I received four more people to call, and I will call them.  And get estimates, and ask questions.

I wonder though...  If you get a 95% efficiency furnace, you can get a $1500 tax credit (which really means you need to spend at least $4500 to get that credit) what if an 80% costs $2000 less?  Do you think it might be a scam? hmmm...  so I am going to start asking the cost of 80% eff furnaces and do my homework.  Look out, once I get educated about something, it can be dangerous for those I come into contact with.

Dan 2:20-21
20 and said:

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
21 He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.

Comments