The holiday time!

Its been an amazing holiday!  I feel like I've enjoyed so much and also gotten so much done, which makes me happy (I'm a doer).

I was able to donate about 10 bags of stuff and a TV to a great Mission, and then last night I dropped off 2 more garbage bags, 2 vacuum cleaners, a smaller bag, and two boxes! (we won't even talk about the garbage) Talk about blessed! 

I saw some good friends on Sunday, and had lunch with my friend who shares my birthday, yesterday spent time with my girls.  The rest of the week I get to spend time with friends too!  Today - Olivia and Katie, Tomorrow - Christie, Thursday - Sheila and Phyllis, Friday - My stepmom and Phyllis, Saturday - Amanda, Katie, Ava, Lana, & Phyllis (Amanda, Katie, Phyllis, & I are going to see Mary Poppins)!

I was going to post something, but wasn't sure if I should, asked a friend, but before I could answer, I got my answer - No.  So very thankful for God and His wisdom!

Well - I'm off to enjoy my day!!!

““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” - Matthew 11:28

Comments