Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The holiday time!

Its been an amazing holiday!  I feel like I've enjoyed so much and also gotten so much done, which makes me happy (I'm a doer).

I was able to donate about 10 bags of stuff and a TV to a great Mission, and then last night I dropped off 2 more garbage bags, 2 vacuum cleaners, a smaller bag, and two boxes! (we won't even talk about the garbage) Talk about blessed! 

I saw some good friends on Sunday, and had lunch with my friend who shares my birthday, yesterday spent time with my girls.  The rest of the week I get to spend time with friends too!  Today - Olivia and Katie, Tomorrow - Christie, Thursday - Sheila and Phyllis, Friday - My stepmom and Phyllis, Saturday - Amanda, Katie, Ava, Lana, & Phyllis (Amanda, Katie, Phyllis, & I are going to see Mary Poppins)!

I was going to post something, but wasn't sure if I should, asked a friend, but before I could answer, I got my answer - No.  So very thankful for God and His wisdom!

Well - I'm off to enjoy my day!!!

““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” - Matthew 11:28

No comments: