Insanity

I almost didn't go to the gym this morning.  And I thought, its your first day back to work, you are going to have needed that exercise to keep an even keel.  Boy, was I right.

Let's just say that yesterday was not the most unemotional morning I've ever had.

Move on to the afternoon, we got Phyllis's ankle braces and a plan to get her off crutches and back to the real world of walking.

I found out that they are totaling my van. I'm not losing in the deal so praise God about that!  I'm not looking forward to finding a new van in the middle of winter but whatever.  Thankfully I do have a second car and so it makes it much easier to take my time.

I decided when things seemed to be spinning all around me that I was going to praise God through it all.  No matter what.  No one was hurt in the accident.  Justice, however handled by the Lord will be taken care of, no reason for me to get involved.

I decided that I will praise God through whatever circumstances come my way, and I can truly tell you that in the moment I decided to do that, blessings seemed to be never ending.  maybe its just that I see them a little more clearly. 

Psalm 135:3 Praise the LORD, for the LORD is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant

Comments