This Christmas has been so different.  Even before Thanksgiving I began dreading (I mean DREADING) the holidays, I can't even go into it all but I was to the point where I felt I needed to fly out (anywhere) on Christmas Day just to avoid it.  Crazy things happened, and I loved this season. 

People ask me 'how was your Christmas?' My answer, always the same.  'Best one EVER'.  It was.  Then people would say 'what did Santa bring YOU?' Its not about gifts or Santa, though I did get some sweet ones.  A new storm door, a cool serving dish that my pean knew I'd love, an electronic bible for my purse, (I got an ipod shuffle months ago), and gift cards.  It was nice, but that's not why I loved it.

I loved it because I have truly basked in the wonder of it all. I've lived in peace.  I've listened to God's direction (and acted on it).  I've taken His Word from His book, and let it sink into my heart, and I've had so much love in my heart that I could not contain it and had to give it away. 

And I've got this crazy run to look forward to, and my friend Katie being who she is...  our goal...  $100 per mile, so that means - wait for it, wait for it...  $2620 each!  That's a lot of water my friends!  I only need 100 people to donate $1 per mile and I'm good.  That's doable, right?  http://www.askmewhyiamwearingthisshirt.com/index.html

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Phil 4:13

Comments