What a great day!

Yesterday was a great day, exhausting and crazy busy but a great day!

I had to get up early, nail appt, yes, I do realize its frivolous, but I really like it, so... I go.  Then I had breakfast with my cousins (one is in from Nebraska) and that was great, had to run to the mall for a couple gift cards and a couple presents.  Please note, the mall does not bring out the best in me, even though the lines weren't bad, I just really hate it, makes me inpatient.  Ick.  Then I bought something that fit in the car, but I couldn't get out of the car (I have NO idea how that happened - made me miss Mildred more) so I had to cut it out of the car. That was funny! And Grace Centers of Hope came for 9 bags of stuff, a couple boxes, two TVs (we have more TVs than we can watch).
Kroger, Michaels, Aldi's, then cleaned up the house, made some food for our 10th grade Girl's Life Group Party.  The girls painted picture frames as gifts for their friends or parents, we watched a movie, ate way too much, and this morning we are going to make Graham Cracker houses (instead of Gingerbread!) and then I will have the rest of my day.  I was bummed because I missed another party, however, ours was planned first, and I felt that it wouldn't be right if I said to the girls 'hey, something else came up, can we change our party' and even if they would have said yes, I didn't want them to feel that they are second best, because they are NOT, I love spending time with them, they make me laugh!!

It was really a super great day, it was busy, and today... I hope to stay home and make cookies!

Acts 26:22(a) But God has helped me to this very day; so I stand here and testify to small and great alike

Comments