38!

Happy Birthday to me!

Phyllis made me a card for my birthday (homemade is best!) and she wrote 38 reasons ‘why she likes me and why she is proud to be my daughter’.

1. You’re loving
2. You’re a fabulous cook
3. You give good advice
4. You’re funny… sometimes
5. You’re always willing to give me good opportunities
6. You’re encouraging
7. You believe in me
8. You care for others
9. You’re selfless
10. You come to my performances to support me
11. You fought for me when I was sick
12. You gave up a lot to raise me
13. You’re caring!
14. You support others
15. You are truly committed to everything you do
16. You teach me different things to help me improve
17. You will splurge on ice cream
18. You spend time with your life group girls
19. You taught/teach me good manners
20. You gave me the good looks
21. You want to better yourself
22. You eat healthy and help me to do the same
23. You separate my birthday and Christmas gifts
24. You gave birth to me
25. You take lots of pictures = memories
26. You smell good (maybe not after working out)
27. You’re a woman of God
28. You do things you don’t always want to
29. You made sure I wasn’t a brat
30. You’re running a marathon to help kids
31. Your shopping savy ways
32. You do what’s best for me
33. You have character and integrity
34. You’re well-rounded
35. You’re humble
36. You like/wear good shoes
37. You’re genuine
38. Your heart and everything inside

Isn’t that the best! Who knew there were so many good things about me! What a great birthday! There’s chocolate peanut butter fudge ice cream in the fridge, lunch with fam, Mary Poppins with friends! Its gonna be a great birthday!

Comments

Pat said…
Hallmark could never top that card, that was the best!
Happy Birthday beautiful!!
Stacy said…
Wow!! What an amazing gift!! I'm certain there's nothing you could get that will top that...what a beautiful daughter you've raised :)