Grace for the pace

I woke up this morning feeling defeated.

Truth is that I was seeing the smallness of me, and not the bigness of God.

I sent out some prayer requests.

Oh and I am so thankful for my sisters who encouraged me and loved me even though I kept calling me prayer request 'lame' but when your heart isn't rigth, that isn't lame.

One friend told me that I was skipping to October and losing the joy of January.  So true. 

A lot of people gave me some great advice and love!

A little rattled today, I remembered this crazy thing that always calms me.  The bible. 

I read 1 Tim 1-3.

So good!

1 Tim 1:12-14 12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. 14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Its been really busy lately.  I really have cut back a lot and 'somehow' I allowed my schedule to get out of control again.  Time to establish boundaries again, and stick to them.

Time to find an accountablity cheerleader. One who has POM POMs and the ability to kick me in the butt if necessary.  I did this, I know that God matched us up and she is the perfect person.  She loves me and she loves Jesus, and she's a trainer :)

I sit at my computer at the end of the night, breathing a little easier, knowing that God loves me.

Grace to you.

Comments