Healed!!!

Today we went to the doctors.  They were running behind.

The PA came in.  I'll tell you, I don't like PAs, and not because they don't do a good job, but when we used to go to UofM, we had to give reports to interns, PAs, nurses, and THEN the doctor.  Oh it drove me crazy, so you know that after about 10 visits I was like 'ok, enough, if we have to give the same report 5 times, all of you come in at the same time because its obvious no one is reading the others notes'. Yes it really did go like that.

So, poor Maureen (the PA) we were like 'what the heck' and all of a sudden, we looked at each other (phyllis and I) in terror, this isn't going well. The boot is going to be on longer.

Finally, the PA keeps going, and it REALLY sounds like the boot is not coming off for another 2-4 weeks. I'm praying, Phyllis is getting teared up, and off to FB goes my status 'for the love of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches'. Its not good when I say or post that.  I immediatly go into prayer mode.  PLEASE!JESUS! PLEASE!  I'm thankful for a God who doesn't need more than that.

Then they ask Phyllis to walk, the PA & some resident all say she looks great (she's been walking around the house for weeks with no boot).  Then they call the doctor over. All of a sudden Phyllis rocks up on her tippey toes!  Seriously, you should have seen the look on their faces!  They all looked in amazement!
 "Did that hurt?"  (Docs)
 "no" (phyllis)
"she's good" (Docs)

She has until Feb 9th before she can dance or work. But other than that. its good.

There was a very loud "Praise the Lord!  Thank You Jesus" from our room.

I did leap for joy in the parking lot!

You would have thought we won a million bucks!

Really?  it was better than the lottery, you can't put a price on health.

Proverbs 3:8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

P.S. The plumber comes tomorrow!

Comments

Becky said…
yeahyyy!
Pat said…
Praise the Lord!