Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Planning Week of 1-23-11

I can't believe how little I spend now that I menu plan... its AMAZING!  why didn't I think of this sooner!  lol!

Sunday - Spruced up left overs (we had homemade chicken alfredo yesterday) adding mushrooms, broccoli, artichokes to the leftovers!  YUM! and salad!
Monday - Tacos
Tuesday - Chicken and Dumplings
Wednesday - Grilled Whole Wheat with 2% cheese & Italian Wedding soup I have in the freezer
Thursday - Lasagne I had cut into dinner portions that I made a month or two ago that is in the freezer with Summer green beans and salad
Friday - Not sure!
Saturday - Not sure!

2 comments:

Becky said...

yummy

Pat said...

Every day sounds yummy!
It really pays to have a plan!