Provider

We filled out FAFSA.  How is it that you live but college almost seems impossible to pay for, yet, you make too much money to get any grants?  Oh Boy.

Yet, somehow, I have this peace.  That it will all work out. Not stressing, thinking about it, praying about it, but not stressing. 

There has never EVER been a time in my life that God hasn't provided exactly what I needed.  Even when we have had no groceries and little money, I have found a random $20 in the parking lot (believe it or not, I can get a lot of groceries for $20).  We've never gone hungry, or really without.

There is nothing bigger than God, there is nothing He can't do, and He owns EVERYTHING, I am blessed, I am is.  Not worried.

'My God is a God who provides'

Acts 14:17 Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.”


'My God is a God who provides' is from the song 'Desert Song' by Hillsong United

Comments