Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, January 06, 2011

Phyllis



Yesterday was Phyllis’s b-day, she turned 18. I can’t believe that 18 years ago, I felt more love than I would ever be able to hold.
A couple times yesterday I caught myself getting misty. How blessed am I to have such a beautiful loving daughter who loves Jesus. Oh by the grace of God go I.
I was a spaz at Panera bread yesterday trying to orchestrate this great surprise party for her. Like 18 peeps who love us. She thought she was going to have a lame birthday, but nope. I surprised her with some of her friends from school, a few family members, our church family. Balloons! Panera! And LOVE! Silly, I know. 18 years old and balloons everywhere. I saw more people roll their eyes at me, I don’t care. She’s beautiful, I love her, and I’d do it all over again!
She’s amazing.
I’m blessed.
God is good.

Phil 4:20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen

1 comment:

Deidra said...

There can never be too many balloons! Happy birthday to your daughter!