Week in Review & Week ahead

It was a rough week last week.  I can't even begin to tell you, but its over, thank The Lord.  After going BACK to work at around 8 on Friday, getting a ton of stuff done and leaving around 10, I felt like I could really start the weekend.  I was so stressed about how much was going to have to be done next week, starting at a negative was stressing me out, it was better that I went in.  I know it sounds NUTS but really, it was worth it.

Its gonna be another busy week but with a little planning, working out, eating right, reading my bible, a LOT of prayer I will be ok.

I planned out our menu for dinners this week.  Everyday I make us breakfat sandwiches and lunches either consist of leftovers or sometimes I go out, just to get out of the office.  Its a big crock pot week this week, and I am going to the store to get those crockpot liners to see how they work. I gotta make my life easier :)  Sometimes that stuff gets so cakes on the cockpot its almost impossible to get off!

So that's it!  Have a great last day of the weekend!


Menu Planning:

Sunday:
Lunch - Out in the D somewhere
Dinner - Cheese Potatoes & Keilbasa

Monday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken & Baked Potato (maybe mashed)

Tuesday - Chicken/Rice/Broccoli Crockpot meal

Wednesday - Leftovers of Subway (I know I'm gonna have to work late)

Thursday - Greek Chicken

Comments