Beautiful

Song of Solomon 4:7 You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.



Its been quite a Sunday morning and its only 9AM.  I've got chicken cooking for BH for Thursday's meal.  I've got our dinner of stuffed peppers in the crockpot for dinner, I've been to the gym (only 20 minutes on the eliptical but I'll be running later), taken a bath, I was checking my facebook, and had a not so good moment, I was looking at my facebook profile pic, its from my birthday, I say 3 beautiful women (katie, amanda, & phyllis) and one very ugly duckling.  That's really what I saw.

I don't want to see that, I want to see 4 beautiful women.  I do!  and sometimes I see it, but today... not so much.  Why does that happen?  I'm not going to settle for that vision though, today, I will seek what God sees, but in the meantime, please pray.

Eph 2:10 (NLT) For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Comments

Deb said…
Exactly!!! You are God's masterpiece!! I saw four beautiful women!