Favorite things!

There is one thing that my madre loved… that I don’t… The Sound of Music. I have no idea why I have an aversion to this movie… but BLAH! I was told when I was younger that she loved the song ‘Favorite things’ so of course, being a young child, wanting to love her momma and the things she loved, I learned every word.

Last night I found myself baking like crazy… one of my favorite things, cupcakes, cookies, and then loving my 10th grade girls, and then home again for even MORE cupcakes.

Today I am off to my Celebrity reading program (please be advised, I know I’m not a celebrity) but anyone who reads in this program is a celebrity. I am reading 'roses are pink, your feet really stink' today. I don’t know where they came up with the idea, but seriously, this is one of my most favorite things to do, which always gets the following rolling around in my head…
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things

Its gonna be a great day, I’m tired, but thankful.

Lovetoyou!

Comments