Pursuing Love


I’ve heard it said that where your money is your heart is also. I think that can be said about our time as well.

I’ve been thinking so much about time. About doing things that are worthy of my time. In everything I do. I’ve been thinking about whom I spend my time with, how I spend what little free time I have. I was thinking yesterday how I wished I had paint, because I would have painted yesterday while I was home.

I’ve been thinking about everywhere I spend my life the last couple days. Would I have regrets? What if I was told I only had 3 months to live, would I change anything?

What would you do if you only had 3 months to live? Would you do things the same?

I have to tell you, with the exception of one thing, I would do things the same. I would spend time with the people who meant the most to me, I’d do things I love, and I’d love whenever possible. SO I guess that leaves me thinking about that one thing.

I’ve decided that I will no longer just seek God, I will PURSUE Him.
Seek:
1. To try to locate or discover; search for.
2. To endeavor to obtain or reach: seek a college education.
3. To go to or toward: Water seeks its own level.
4. To inquire for; request: seek directions from a police officer.
5. To try; endeavor: seek to do good.

Pursue:
1. To follow in an effort to overtake or capture; chase: a fox that was pursued by hounds.
2. To strive to gain or accomplish: pursue lofty political goals.
3. To proceed along the course of; follow: a ship that pursued the southern course.
4. To carry further; advance: Let's not pursue this argument.
5. To be engaged in (a vocation or hobby, for example).
6. To court

Pursuing Love. The title of my new blog.

Love being God. Because He truly is the definition of True Love.
I remember a time that Adam was speaking about Katie. It went something like the more I serve her, the more she serves me, and the more she serve me, the more I want to serve her. It was inspiring. Truly. That’s how I want it to be with God, it seems the more I love Him, the more I see how much He loves me. The other day, He chose me to buy someone shoes who needed them. I could cried. I already wrote about it, but how blessed I was to see a need to serve a beautiful young woman. I was overwhelmed by Love.

Proverbs 21:21 Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

Comments