Time to chill...

That's funny since its snowy outside... lol... 

It was a crazy day, I set out for work, but I got a call 'roads are really bad'.  No kidding, but I was going to just go anyway.  I kind of worked from home, kept up on my email, conference call, then in the afternoon, I blew through a ton of stuff! 

I ended up taking Phyllis to physical therapy because the Corolla is little but still wanted her to go because her foot was hurting. 

I used my dad's snow blower and cleared A LOT of snow today!!!

We were supposed to have Chicken & Rice a Roni, but I decided to make Tuesday's meal instead.  My friend Netta made it before, she said it was good, so I gave it a try!  Really liked it!  Tomorrow, we will have Monday's meal.  I don't know why but I had a ton of strawberries, so I made Strawberry Pie for Nate (Phyllis's friend) and Phyllis, it's chillin' in the fridge while they watch 'Up'.

Now I am gonna cuddle up with my book, and relax.

I hope you enjoyed your snow day! 

Romans 12:9-12 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Comments