Care packages!


I’m kind of excited about my care packages going out to some soldiers that I know and love! I’ve got to go pick up a few more bags of jelly beans and non-melty candy but are almost ready to go! I’ve got to write a couple cards to go in them, but I’ve packed homemade Easter cards and some candy so that the soldiers will know that they loved and prayed for back home!


It doesn’t really seem like much in comparison to the way they risk their lives for the freedom and safety of others. I always get so irritated by people who protest the war, it doesn’t matter if you are for or against the way, there are brave men and women out there fighting, risking their lives, put down your sign and write them a letter and send them a bag of jelly beans! And if you need an address, I know a few that you could love on!

Comments