Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Muffin Day!


Today is muffin day! It’s one of my favorite days of the month! It is the day I go and read to the best second graders on the planet! I call them ‘my muffins’. Today we are going to read “Horton hears a who’. I am so excited! Seriously! So excited!
And this time… I remembered my camera! So you’ll get to see my muffins too! I bet you’ll fall in love with them just like I did from the first moment I laid my eyes on their beautiful faces!

3 comments:

Trish said...

How wonderful!!! What a beautiful bunch of Muffins!!!

Pat said...

Such sweet muffins! such a sweet muffin maker too!

Diane said...

Love the muffins!!!!

Many hugs.........

Diane