Sprucing it up!

I don't believe that I can paint very well.  I actually don't like it at all, probably because I am not good at it.  But today, I am going to paint my hallway.  Not sure how it is going to turn out, but I am going to try, going to take my time. 

First I had to sand the ceiling and walls in a few spots because of a leak I had upstairs.  So... That's done, I cleaned it all up with warm clean water.   Did I mention...  I need to fire my maid (my none existant maid that I blame for the mess around here!) because there were some dust bats up there!  But now it is ready to paint. Fun stuff.

So... I'll post pictures later. I hope it comes out! 

My advice, do something every day that scares you, even if it's lame like painting. 

It is true, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you... (Phil 4:13).

Comments

Diane said…
Can't wait for the pics! I have been contemplating doing some painting around here. I've done very little of it and didn't enjoy it then. However, I most certainly cannot afford to hire it done, so if it gets done, I'll have to do it. I have old paneling in my rooms and am not quite sure how to go about painting it but I figure the folks down at Lowes or Home Depot could help me out. I hope your day went well!

Many hugs.........

Diane