Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, March 21, 2011

Things you should know...

I pray when I run, it’s a benefit of running slow, I can pray for a lot of peeps


I always want to quit the first block in, and the last one!

I praise my peeps when I run, so many people have encouraged me

I don’t think about food

I think I look hot in my running pants and big sweatshirt

I also think I look graceful

I listen to worship music and some funky stuff too, but if I listen to things that do not honor God, it makes me tired

I love that I inspire people (sometimes I just run so I don’t let them down)

I don’t want to run the marathon, I need to

In my mind, I’m a size 6 when I run

I hear people cheering me on who have cheered me on before

I purposely run past the Povlich’s house because they were all on the porch one time cheering for me (and since they are on the 2nd to last block I run, it helps me finish!)

I do love running

God speaks to me the most when I run

I always throw my hands in the air and yell ‘wooooooo’ as I hit the steps at my house

3 comments:

Deb said...

You go girl!!! :)

Matthew said...

=)

Stacy said...

When I run I feel the most connected to my brother...I like that :)
Maybe one day, we can run together!