What's up?

There is a lot going on these days… nothing too exciting except that Edges opens this weekend, I wonder how many times I can see it without being a stalker. LOL. At least if Phyllis is in the performance I can get away with going a lot.

Exercised on the bleachers yesterday, that was a lot harder than I remember. Maybe I’m a lot more out of shape than I’d like to admit. But I ran one lap around the track did the bleachers with some crazy exercises when I’d reach the bottom and then once one the bleachers without the exercises. Then had some great time with Rosie and we went and finished the care package to send to my cousin in the Navy. Picked up 5 packages of coffee, I hope those boys like flavored coffee, lol. The packages will go out today in the mail.
I moved my computer upstairs, now I want a Futon or something for upstairs and a couple book shelves (I have a lot of books!) for upstairs, going to clean out the closet upstairs, most of that stuff has been up there for awhile so I can probably just give it to Erick and Rissa for their garage sale that they are having. Also going to get some bathroom carpeting for the bathroom upstairs to brighten it up, wondering what my theme will be up there. No one really uses the bathroom now, but I think that might change with the new office upstairs or eventually Phyllis might move upstairs and then the office will move to her room. I think I might just be lazy and paint the paneling instead of replacing it with drywall for now. I think a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond might be in order. Also a trip to Ikea!

Going to paint a couple walls this weekend. I think I also I’ve got the idea for what I am doing for my dining room as far as painting and chair molding, which is cool! I’m excited about it.

17 days till we leave for New York! I’m excited and feel unprepared but I know it will be a great vacation!

Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end

Comments