I may not have it all together...

I always feel like I'm a mess.  Do you feel like that?

I feel like I'm always saying I'm sorry or letting someone down.

Today I had a business SAE dinner AND a Spring District Concert. And I didn't know how to say no to either... and I'm so blessed that I didn't have to.   I met up with the peeps from work and then rushed to my car (as best as one can rush in 3in heels) and made it just in time to make the part where Phyllis sang.  She said she didn't care if I made it, BUT I CARED!

I often feel like I don't fit the mold of a corporate woman and I'm not the picture perfect mom, I'm not the picture perfect anything, but I am glad for grace. 

And I'm glad that God made me just how I am.  I may not have it all together... but oh well.

I cannot be measured by someone else's ruler.

Comments