Menu planning 4-3-11

This week is gonna take a lot of planning because Phyllis works a lot, and I’m going to try to run more so that I can get my distance up and my speed too! I know that for me, planning is KEY!

So this is the week ahead!

Sunday – I’m only planning lunch, Phyllis won’t be home because she has plans for the evening!
For us - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & asparagus
Alive Leaders – Sloppy Joes, potato salad, chips, cupcakes

Monday – Crockpot spaghetti sauce (I’ll make the noodles Sunday night so we just have to rinse hot water over them Monday

Tuesday – Sloppy Joes (will be made in the crockpot to simmer all day for yummy goodness

Wednesday – Probably eat at Panera – together!

Thursday – Crockpot lasagna (a version of this) with leftover sauce from Monday!

Friday – going out with the ladies to common ground in canton (I think that’s where it’s at – hopefully someone will let me know!

Saturday – I’ll be out with Katie probably & Phyllis working so it will be leftovers!

Apparently I've gone tomato crazy this week!

Comments