Sunday!

OHMYWORD! there is no way there was enough hours today!

I was up at 6 and the only time I sat today was during church and Edges (and driving because that would be dangerous to stand and drive).

I just finished the 'ponytail' color in the foyer, 2 coats in the living room on two walls, and I put the first coat of 'dozen roses' on the accent wall in the foyer (my foyer is so small it probably doesn't need an accent wall but too bad, it's my house!).

I hate painting but like running, God does some great things in my heart when I am quiet and so it's good. 

I made the sauce for the spaghetti for tomorrow, first time I ever made sauce in the crockpot and put the meat in raw, it worked out well, and it was easy!

And I think I decided that I am going to have the grad party at my house, it isn't fancy, it isn't a huge space, but it is what God blessed me with, so I'm going with it.  Now I just need to find a tent, table, & chairs company.

Hangin' on this for the week:

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”


 

Comments